|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Spicy Tomato Recipe
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
A nice and light side dish with some zesty spices mixed in to get that blood rushing! This recipe is served cold and in lettuce cups.
- 2 Tomatoes large ripe, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 Green bell pepper medium, cut in strips
- 1/3 Onion medium thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/6 Teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cucumber medium, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Lettuce cups
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onion; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables set aside and cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Add cucumber and toss.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Before serving, drain vegetables and serve in a crisp lettuce cup.
As a starter, we recommend the mango avocado salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the spicy snapper.
As a dessert, we recommend the hot chili cocoa.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!