|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Mango Avocado Salad
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Anyone will enjoy this salad. Who deosn't like avocados and mangos? The mangos add the sweet and juicy flavor while the avocados supply the substance. This salad is the perfect starter for any spicy dish. Your date's mouth will be very pleased.....
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons frozen passion fruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 Teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon whole coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Cups herb salad mix (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 Large ripe mango, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 Small avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend; gradually whisk in oil.
- Season dressing generously with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad mix in large bowl with 1/4 cup dressing.
- Divide salad among 2 bowls.
- Tuck mango and avocado into salad; drizzle some of remaining dressing over mango and avocado.
As a main dish we recommend the spicy snapper.
As a side dish, we recommend the spicy tomatoes.
For dessert we recommend the hot chili cocoa.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!