|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Raspberry Spinach Salad
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Raspebrries are perfect in any salad. This salad is made with some garlic as well so make sure you keep some breath mints handy! Don't worry, garlic is okay to have during a romantic dinner, just remember that you both are eating it and therefore your breath won't be as vulgar to each other!
- 1/4 Cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon each chopped fresh parsley, tarragon, chives and basil
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Small shallot, minced
- 1/4 Cup canola oil
- 8 Cups baby spinach
- 1 Cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Oranges, peeled, membranes removed, segmented
- 1 Red bell pepper, cleaned out and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, herbs, garlic, and shallot. Slowly whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss spinach with 2 tablespoons of the dressing you just made.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
As a main dish we recommend the beef ribs.
As a side dish, we recommend the mushroom rice.
For dessert we recommend the cherry cheese pie.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!