|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Tender Beef Short Ribs
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
You might not consider ribs to be a romantic food but consider this....you are both watching each other, you both desire each other, you see the other licking the sauce off the fingers, maybe even sucking a little. This would be a great excuse for that first kiss when you attempt to lick this scrumptious sauce off your date's cheek.
- 6 pounds meaty short ribs
- 3 (750 milliliter) bottles red wine
- flour for dredging
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon roast beef flavor seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons beef base
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the wine into a large saucepan, set over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the volume by half then remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in large, heavy, ovenproof pot over medium heat.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, dredge ribs in flour and allspice mixture; add ribs to the pot and brown well, turning often, about 8 minutes per batch.
- Using tongs, transfer ribs to large bowl. Reserve remaining flour coating mixture.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings from pot, add chopped vegetables and saute until vegetables begin to brown and become tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add garlic, thyme, rosemary, roast beef seasoning, beef base and white ground pepper. Stir 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes and bay leaves.
- Return ribs and accumulated juices to pot, arranging ribs in single layer.
- Add broth, water and wine, bring to boil. Cover pot and transfer to oven.
- Bake until tender, stirring occasionally, about 2 and 1/2 hours, or until ribs are very tender. Season with salt and pepper. Every 30 minutes skim and discard fat from surface. Use reserve flour as necessary to thicken gravy.
As a starter, we recommend the raspberry spinach salad.
As a side dish, we recommend the mushroom rice.
As a dessert, we recommend the cherry cheese pie.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!