|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Rice will go perfect with those ribs but it is best to make your own rice instead of getting rice from a box. This is a super easy recipe for divine mushroom rice that is sure to please anyone.
- 1/2 Cup long-grain rice
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Pound mushrooms
- 2 Scallions
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- In a 1 1/2-quart heavy saucepan bring rice and water with salt to a boil.
- Stir rice once and cook, covered, over moderately low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let rice stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, cut mushrooms into 1/4-inch-thick slices and chop scallions.
- In a skillet heat butter over moderately high heat until foam subsides and sauté mushrooms with salt to taste until golden and any liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated.
- Add wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until wine is evaporated.
- Fluff rice with a fork and stir in mushrooms and scallions.
As a starter, we recommend the raspberry spinach salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the beef ribs.
As a dessert, we recommend the cherry cheese pie.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!