|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Cherry Cheese Pie
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
The perfect compliment to a savory beef dinner would be something sweet and tart at the same time. This is a very easy recipe for a cherry cream cheese pie that your date will go crazy over. And if you want to really surprise your special someone, just make this treat alone and deliver it to your lover's home for just dessert and wine. Delicious.
- 2 Packages (16 ounces total) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon almond extract
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Can cherry pie filling, (21oz)
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and almond extract in a mixing bowl; beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 35 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread over top of pie; return to oven and bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool to room temperature; refrigerate.
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving.
As a main dish we recommend the beef ribs served with the mushroom rice.
For the starter, we recommend the raspberry spinach salad.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!