|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Butternut Squash Soup
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
A New England favorite! If you have never tried butternut squash soup, then you need to get going and work on this amazing recipe which adds an apple zing to it. This soup is warm and delicious. It is absolutely irresistable and warms the heart just as it warms the body. A perfect winter soup but it can be made all year around! This recipe is a little lengthy but it is worth it.
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 Pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 Cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 Cup chopped peeled carrot
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 2 Small Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon crumbled dried sage leaves
- 5 Cups chicken stock or canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Cups apple cider
- 2/3 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
- A small amount of finely chopped apple.
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add squash, leeks, carrot and celery; sautÃ© until slightly softened, about 15 minutes.
- Mix in apples, thyme and sage.
- Add stock and 1 cup cider and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer until apples are tender, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Working in batches, purÃ©e soup in blender.
- Return soup to pan.
- Boil remaining 1/2 cup cider in heavy small saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- Place sour cream in small bowl. Whisk in reduced cider.
- Bring soup to simmer.
- Mix in whipping cream.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Drizzle with cider cream.
- Top with the finely chopped apple.
As the main dish, we recommend the Cornish hens accompanied with the creamed spinach and the truffles au gratin.
As a dessert, we recommend the champagne surprise.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!