|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
This recipe is as easy as it is delicious. Because not a lot of heavy cream and sauce is added to these noodles they are light and airy and won't weight your stomach down, yet the flavor is tremendous. THe best part about these noodles is that thye can really go with anything.
- 1 10 ounze bag of no-yolk egg noodles
- 2 Tablespoons butter, cut into bits
- 1/2 Cup low-fat chicken stock
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the butter, chicken stock, chives, salt and pepper (the butter will melt after the noodles are introduced).
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- Put the noodles back in the pot and immediately toss with remaining ingredients.
As a starter, we recommend the sweet bruschetta.
As the main dish, we recommend the veal piccata accompanied with the baked tomatoes.
As a dessert, we recommend the bananas foster.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!