|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
I recall being wined and dined at a particular posh restaurant in Houston and having Bananas Foster for dessert each time as it was the recommended dessert. This is not the same recipe but I have found that this one is even better! A true treat for the ultimate romantic.
- 1 Teaspoon butter
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 Small bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon rum
- 1/2 teaspoon banana liqueur
- 2 sheets phyllo dough
- Canola oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
- In a small pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar and dissolve.
- Add bananas and cook 1 minute.
- Add rum and liqueur and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat.
- On a work surface lay 1 sheet of phyllo at a time with the narrow end toward you.
- Lightly spray or brush the sheet with oil.
- Fold sheet into thirds, lengthwise, you will have formed a long strip.
- Spray again with oil.
- Spoon 3 tbsp filling onto phyllo strip, about 1 1/2 inches from the bottom and slightly to the left.
- Fold up a 1 1/2-inch flap to cover filling. Fold lower left corner of phyllo diagonally to the right side of dough to cover filling.
- Continue folding flag-style until you reach the end of the sheet.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo sheet and filling.
- Place the two turnovers onto a baking sheet lightly coated with oil. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
As a starter we recommend the sweet bruschetta.
As a main dish we recommend the veal piccata.
As side dishes, we recommend the butter noodles and the baked tomatoes.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!