|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Baked Corn With Thyme
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Corn out of the can is always a great dish because it is easy, it goes with everything and never loses its crunch. Still, it is better to use fresh or frozen corn, especially for this yummy recipe. But try something new with corn instead of heating it up on the stove. This baked recipe is easy and very tasty, the thyme adds so much flavor.
- 1-1/2 Cups fresh corn (cut from about 3 ears) or thawed frozen
- 1/3 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- In a bowl stir together the corn, the cream, the thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into a buttered 6-inch baking pan or gratin dish.
- And sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
- Bake the corn mixture in the middle of a preheated 350Â°F. oven for 25 minutes or until it is crusty around the edges.
- Broil the corn mixture under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are toasted.
As the main dish, we recommend the mango lobster.
As the starter, we recommend the lobster bisque.
As a dessert, we recommend the sauteed pears.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!