|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Artichokes and Chicken
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Artichokes are another fun food that evryone craves. That irresistable flavor fills dips, covers pizza and makes a great addition to salad. If you are a big artichoke fan like me then you will absolutely adore this recipe and so will your date. It is easy to make and not a very fussy recipe although it really looks classy and fancy.
- 1 Lemon, halved
- 1 Can artichoke hearts
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Chicken, giblets removed, each cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 Large egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Squeeze juice from lemons into large pot of salted water.
- Add lemons and artichokes.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Cover partially and boil until artichokes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Whisk wine, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in large bowl to blend.
- Add chicken.
- Turn to coat.
- Let marinate 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and arrange, skin side up, on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Reserve marinade.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add artichokes to marinade in large bowl and toss to coat.
- Let marinate 25 minutes.
- Transfer artichokes to another large rimmed baking sheet (reserving the leftover marinade); place in oven with chicken and bake 10 minutes.
- Pour leftover marinade into saucepan and bring to boil.
- Baste chicken and artichokes with 1/3 of marinade.
- Continue baking until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken and artichokes to platter; tent with foil.
- Strain pan juices from baking sheets into 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- Transfer 2/3 cups pan juices to medium saucepan.
- Whisk in egg yolks.
- Whisk constantly over medium-high heat just until mixture boils and thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in dill.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spoon some sauce over chicken and artichokes on platter.
- Serve, passing remaining sauce separately.
As a starter, we recommend the corn bisque.
As a side dish, we recommend the caponata and the lemon green beans.
As a dessert, we recommend the chocolate mousse.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!