|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
You might think Yorkshire pudding must be a dessert as pudding is customarily a dessert treat. However, this type of pudding, a treat among UK residents, is commonly served along side a beef dish and covered with beef gravy. A "Yorkie", as it is affectionately known, can be served as dessert with flavored jam, but most people prefer it with their main dish. This side dish is a perfect way to expose your date to a little bit of culture when you explain that this is an popular English dish. And it is easy to make!
- 1/4 Cup of bacon dripping
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Egg, well-beaten
- 1/2 Cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Combine well-beaten egg and milk and beat until light.
- Gradually beat in sifted flour and salt and mix with an electric mixer beater till smooth.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Put about 2 tablespoons bacon dripping into a muffin pan and cover each muffin holder. Heat in oven, make sure you watch pan as it may start to smoke
- batter into the muffin pan, about 2/3 of the way up on each one. You may not fill each cup. Pop in over for 10-15 minutes.
- The trick is the hot fat and the hot oven. Don't keep opening the oven to check. Serve immediately as it will deflate as it gets cold. Pour nice beef gravy over top.
As starter, we recommend the Stuffed mushrooms.
As the main dish, we recommend the Pot Roast accompanied with the lemon spinach.
As a dessert, we recommend the lemon crunch.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!