|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Lemon Crunch Dessert
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
This is an incredibly delicious and special treat to make your sweetie. It is light and fluffy and won't wait your stomach down. But the taste is incredible and is a perfect follow up to that pot roast and Yorkshire pudding!
- One 7-ounce package shredded coconut
- 1/2 Pound (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups Oats
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- Two 8-ounce containers lemon low-fat yogurt
- One 8-ounce container regular or light frozen whipped cream, (thawed)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place coconut in single layer in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until coconut is lightly toasted, stirring after 12 minutes.
- Cool completely; set aside.
- For crust, beat margarine and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Add combined oats, flour, nuts, cinnamon and baking soda; mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup coconut for topping. Stir remaining coconut into crust mixture.
- Press dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For filling, combine the yogurt, whipped cream and lemon peel in large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved coconut, pressing lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or as long as overnight.
- Cut into squares; garnish with lemon twists, if desired.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
As a starter we recommend the stuffed mushrooms.
As a main dish we recommend the pot roast.
As a side dish, we recommend the Yorkshire pudding and the lemon spinach.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!