|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Parslied New Potatoes
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Here is another super easy recipe for a side dish which is just for a romantic recipe. Not only is it light and delicious, but it is also a very "pretty" recipe and the presentation of this dish looks divine.
- 1/2 Pound of new potatoes
- Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Wash the potatoes well. With a peeler, peel around each potato so that the white is showing only in the middle and the skin is still left on each end. (For presentation). Set aside.
- Remove the parsley leaves from the stalks and chop finely.
- In a large frying pan heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and fresh parsley.
- Keep storring the potatoes and let them get covered with the butter, oil and parsley. This will also help them to cook on all sides.
- Turn the heat to medium and cover and keep stirring every few minutes.
- Remove from heat when the potatoes are cooked through and serve.
As a starter, we recommend the tomato cucumber salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the Minty Lamb Chops accompanied with the Creamed Carrots.
As a dessert, we recommend the minty strawberries and cream.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!