|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Don't let all of these steps fool you, this is really an easy recipe and not very difficult at all to make. But when you are done it will look like you went to your local desert guru and bought this delicious dish. You can even prepare and make this the night before and have it all ready for your after dinner treate the next evening.
- 2/3 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Apple, peeled,cored and cut into 8 crescent shaped pieces
- 1 1/2 Eggs
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 Cup milk (or for richer custard use half and half)
- 1/3 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Custard cups
- Melt butter (or margarine) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add apple slices and saute for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Reduce heat to low, uncover and let apples cook until light brown (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
- Butter the custard cups.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs until thick. Add sugar and salt and beat well.
- Blend in milk (or half and half) and vanilla.
- Pour custard into prepared custard cups.
- Set custard cups into large shallow baking pan.
- Add enough boiling water to pan so water comes up halfway up sides of cups.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center of custard comes clean. (If using the casserole dish bake for 1 1/2 hours).
- Remove cups from water and let cool to room temperature.
- Top each custard with 4 (reserved) overlapping apple slices.
- Refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
As a starter we recommend the apple spinach salad.
As a main dish we recommend the apple pork chops.
As side dishes, we recommend the pan seared asparagus and the maple sweet potatoes.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!